Friday, June 15, 2012

The Divine Olive Garden Review

Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants, and has been for a while. The food is incredible and the prices are affordable. There are so many great, local Olive Gardens around. Find one and surely you will be pleased. Olive Garden has such a beautiful setting and the staff is more than helpful. Furthermore, I don’t even have to look at the menu to know what I want to eat first. I just about always order the Create a Sampler Italiano appetizer, with, calamari, stuffed mushrooms, and chicken fingers. Take my word, this is one of the best appetizers at Olive Garden; it is absolutely mouthwatering! Before the entrée comes you’re even brought unlimited, delicious bread sticks and a big salad. For my entrée I order the Chicken Alfredo, one of the most AMAZING entrees on the whole menu! You’ll come to Olive Garden to find some of the best customer service, the best food, and the best-full-stomach filling ever, and then some! If you’re ever looking for a beautiful, peaceful setting, with exquisite food, you belong at Olive Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment