Thursday, June 14, 2012

If you could interview anyone in the world, who would it be? Why? What would you talk about?
Without a doubt in my mind, I would interview TAYLOR SWIFT. Taylor is an excellent example of how humility leads to success. In her rise to fame, she has risen with dignity and class, not stepping on other artisits to get to the top. She has sold over 22 million albums worldwide and received six Grammy Awards through her openness, honestly, and relatability. She is said to wear her heart on her sleeve and she exposes her true feelings in everything she does. Whenever she wins an award or hears the crowd chanting her name, she stands there, in shock, and as humble as she can be. While some say it's just to put on a show, no one can fake pure genuine reactions. I appreciate this from her. Even after all she's been given and worked for, she is genuinely in shock people appreciate her music as much they do.
I would talk about her ability to write songs that convey messages that inspire me and get my through my day. I would thank her for being an incredible role model. She doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs and doesn't plan on it. She has a classy way of going through her life that inspires all of her fans to follow in her footsteps.




If you could work as a journalist anywhere in the world, where would you be? What would you be doing? Why?
I would love to work in the Entertainment Industry either in Nashville, working with country music stars, or in Hollywood, working for E! News. Another possibility is in New York, working for Seventeen Magazine. Possibly a talk show host? My future is what I make of it. 
Internationally, I would love to work anywhere I can make a difference and showcase real feelings and real world experiences, including poverty-stricken countries or war zones. 
Even if I stay here or travel internationally, I plan on using my power with words to make a difference and provide people with honesty and truth that impacts their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment