Friday, June 15, 2012

The Interview of a Lifetime and My Career Goals

Nothing could ever compare to holding an interview with the great Justin Drew Bieber. Although he is constantly traveling the world and meeting so many fan faces that just spin around in his head, I have a really good feeling that he would remember me.
 I would probably want to talk with him while he is in Paris, the City of Light. Then, I could see his face the entire time, and we could connect with each other and have a very meaningful conversation that would last forever. I would definitely interview Justin Bieber if I were given any choice because he is my #1 role model in music and life in general.
The central point of the interview would most likely be his true feelings about what all has happened to him in just a few years, what he thinks about his position at the top of the world, and what he plans to do in the future with his career and life.
As long as I work somewhere in New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago, I will be the happiest journalist to ever walk the planet. My dream job is to be a senior feature writer for People magazine, but I will probably have to work my way up the career ladder, starting with being a  rookie feature writer for the publication. Because I am quite enthralled by celebrities, fashion, food, arts, and hot topics, I believe People is the place for me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I hope you get to that goal..with the interview and being editor-in-cheif of People magazine :). Good luck and hopefully I'll see you next summer! Stay cool

    ReplyDelete