Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey, it's Daryl!

Hey, everyone! I'm Daryl Mitchell, and I love journalism! I'm from Douglasville, Georgia and attend Chapel Hill High School. I am a rising sophomore who is participating in this camp to learn more about feature writing, writing in general, and a possible choice for college. I love to swim, skate, bowl, read, write, cook, take pictures, play the flute, clarinet, and piano, draw, ride roller coasters, eat at restaurants, play volleyball, take care of my puppy Avery, and listen to Justin Bieber. I'm super excited to experience journalism and have fun at this wonderful camp. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the career field of journalism and further developing my passion for writing. CAN'T WAIT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Daryl, I love your JOIE DE VIVRE!!! that comes through in this post. A lover of life. And of the Beebs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad people see that in me.

      P.S. It's BIEBS!!!:)

      Delete