Friday, June 15, 2012

What have I learned this week?! I can't even begin to think of where to start. For once, words almost fail me.
For one, I've been able to see that journalism is where I want to be and what I want to be doing. I can't think of any other way to be using my power of words. I can't wait to hone my talents and passions.
I am taking back leadership to my school, along with new techniques. I learned new interview skills and differnent ways to approach people, stories and events. I was able to get really personal this week and address stories that mattered. I didn't write, simply because I had to. I wrote because I wanted to. The story was one that could impact people. 
Thank you, Mary Jessica. I appreciate all that you have done for us. And thank you to everyone here. You all made this so enjoyable for me. 
But it's only good bye unitl next year. (: I'm already counting down the days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment