Friday, June 15, 2012

Eli Guidry


Raised Catholic and having fatalism in science, Eli Guidry, rising sophomore at Perry High School, is on his way to success.
            Number two in his class, maintaining a 4.0, Guidry is looking forward to a career in science or medicine. “I like the sciences and the medical field,” Guidry said. “They interest me.”
            He is interested due to his Catholic raising, enjoyment, and “my world views.” “I like to say I’m open minded, Liberal,” Guidry said, “but I do not keep up with the Liberal agenda.”
            Because of his interest in reading, writing and music, Guidry has found he is very analytical. With his grades, he hopes to go to an Ivey league school.
            In 10 years, Guidry hopes to have a steady job with minimal stress, allotting time to write fiction.
            “I want to have enough money to sustain my lifestyle,” Guidry said, “with keeping up with my hobbies of reading, writing and music.”
            As far as stopping, there is no end in current sight for Guidry. “I do not think I could ever retire completely,” Guidry said. “I make myself be productive because I get stir crazy when I’m not.”
            Guidry has decided that no matter how difficult of a path he may be taking with years of school and working, he will not allow his hobbies to be lost amongst the chaos.
            “I care about personal happiness, not in a selfish way,” Guidry said. “I just would like to be able to have low stress and be able to continue my reading, writing, and listening to Alternative and Indie music.”

1 comment: