Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Hannah!

For ones who cannot remember, I am Hannah. I am a rising junior at Mary Persons High School in Forsyth, Ga. This is my second year attending this camp. Last year was, literally, the best week of my life. I made friends that ended up being my best friends. Thats what summer camp is all about, am I right? Next year I will be editor of my schools yearbook and newspaper. This year I really want to get more knowledge about feature writing since I will have a huge job next year! I play softball year round. Whenever I can, I love to create. My imagination is pretty wild. I love to paint, collage, and take pictures. I really want to go to Savannah College of Art and Design when I graduate High School. Even if I can't, I hope I still can have a future with art or writing.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to camp! It warms my heart to know that you loved last year so much. I think you'll have a lot of fun writing about art. It always helps to be an artist yourself, too! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister's friend, Coleen, attended SCAD for a few years. She absolutely love it -- she went for fashion, which is a great program, but I've heard their art program is equally wonderful. Plus it's right in Midtown Atlanta. That's really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you can make it to Savannah no problem!

    ReplyDelete