Thursday, June 14, 2012

Give yourself no limits

If I could interview anyone in the world, I would interview Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen is an inspiration. Her comedic ways are always on my mind (Just keep swimming). Her show covers so many ranges of topics that it is enlightening. I would love to just sit down and talk to her about what it is that truly inspires her to be so strong in all that she does.

At a tie would be USA Women's soccer goalie Hope Solo. Being a goalie is tough, I tried when I was ten. I would jump away from the ball, but Solo dives to get it. It is scary to face a solid object being projected towards the area that you have dedicated yourself to defend. Solo also was on "Dancing With The Stars." I would love to talk to her about her experience in both areas.

I do not have a particular place at which I would love to stay and be a journalist. I would much rather travel the world reporting on revolutions, liberating movements, and social reform. The experience of learning different cultures and watching the changes among the people intrigues me. Social reform is everywhere. Someone is always finding out they lack some sort of rights.

With the multicultural experiences, my mind would be opened. My life goal is to reduce ignorance. By learning about different cultures and reporting on what is going on, what's wrong, and how it is changing, I'm reducing my ignorance as well as that of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment