Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Summer :-)

Hello I'm Summer Robinson and I am from Atlanta, GA. I go to North Springs Charter High School and I'm going to tell you some things about me.
I love listening to music, some of my favorite artists are; Lloyd and Beyonce, I mostly listen to R&B. I also like to travel and I love spending time with family and friends. I'm also on the track team at my school. Track is a very hard sport, but I'm not a quitter and I plan to get so much better. Next year I will be a sophomore, which means "wise fool" but I'm nobody's fool. Ha-ha. I developed my love for writing in fourth grade. I was dealing with friendship issues and I wanted to let out my feelings and thoughts about it. I decided to write a shorty story entitled So Called Friends. From this moment I discovered my love for writing. I enjoy writing so much because it helps me share personal feelings and opinions and it's also a means of relief. From the Grady Glee Journalism Academy I want to learn how to improve my writing skills as well as learn how to write a features article. I hope this week goes well! **)

1 comment:

  1. Writing can be so therapeutic! And writing fiction is a wonderful skill for any journalist!

    ReplyDelete