Friday, June 15, 2012

Na na na na, Na na na na, Hey hey hey, Goodbye!

Hey everyone! (Or bye rather.)
I just want to let you all know that I learned many things from the camp and even from each of you all. From camp, I learned that it is okay to express myself through my writing and to not exactly follow all the grammar rules in existence; I used to feel that way.
There are tons of great memories from camp zooming around in my head, but I'll just name one. The trip to downtown Athens was fantastic! I got to know you all a lot better, and I even witnessed a flash mob! (I was too bashful to participate.)
From Ms. Mary Jessica in particular, I gained bunches of wisdom about the ins and outs of feature writing. Now that I know more about this type of writing, I am almost 110% sure that this is something that I really want to do.
 Enjoy your summer vacation and miss me lots!
Here are some spectacular reads for the summertime:
The Hunger Games Series
The Twilight Series
The Harry Potter Series
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Bye y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment