Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In reponse to the post

I will answer the last two questions first, since I will take a long time on the first one.

Well, I find interviewing to be the worst part of the journalistic process, so it is rather daunting. Especially when it is professors. I'm always afraid I'll address them by "Dr." but they don't have their Ph.D.!

Writing on a deadline--especially when you're relying on others for quotes and information--is stressful, but ultimately fun. I thrive on deadlines!

I chose to write about Lena Dunham and her show, Girls, because I am very interested in television and enjoy writing reviews. I also care about gender roles in our society and I think that Girls is a smart, clever, and ultimately thoughtful show that really sets the standard. Plus, I love Lena Dunham -- she is my spirit animal. Look at her!

She is my spirit animal.




Keep it real, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment