Friday, June 15, 2012

Farewell...until next summer :)

This week was awesome! When I first got here on Sunday I was unsure of how I would like it. I thought I wouldn't have anyone to talk to and I'd be bored and wanting to go home. But I met some cool new people, had a great time in and out of class, learned a lot, and now I'm (slick) sad to go home :(. ..I definitely plan on coming back next year, if I get a scholarship that it. ..This week I learned how to professionally interview people, how to write a features article, as well as how to write a review and a profile. The things I learned in class this week I will propbably never forget. This camp was such a great experience and I am SO glad I came. I'll miss you guys and don't forget about me ;). Also..I'll take pretty much everything I learned here back to school..haha.

Take care and always make good decisions :)))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!

-Summer :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment